This shop uses cookies and other technologies so that we can improve your experience on our sites. For more information, please refer to the Terms of Use..

VEGΑΝ

VEGΑΝ

Subcategories

Active filters

€2.95

Plums are highly nutritious, with a variety of health benefits.

They contain many vitamins and minerals, in addition to fiber and antioxidants, which may help reduce the risk of several chronic diseases.

They can be eaten plain as a sweet snack, but also combined with yogurt, cereals, and in salty or sweet preparations.

They are a good source of vitamins, have a high antioxidant capacity and a high fiber content, thus contributing to the good functioning of the intestine.

Immediate Available
€2.95

Dates are an amazing fruit that we don't talk about enough. They have a sweet taste and can be eaten plain as a sweet snack, but also combined with yogurt, cereals, etc. Full of valuable antioxidants and fiber, they are a perfect snack for the afternoon, but also a very nice and sweet ingredient for our breakfast smoothies.

They consist of 70% natural sugars, mainly fructose and glucose, which makes them an excellent source of energy. The remaining 30% consists of protein, fiber and various nutrients such as potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.

Immediate Available
€4.85

Dates are an amazing fruit that we don't talk about enough. They have a sweet taste and can be eaten plain as a sweet snack, but also combined with yogurt, cereals, etc. Full of valuable antioxidants and fiber, they are a perfect snack for the afternoon, but also a very nice and sweet ingredient for our breakfast smoothies.

They consist of 70% natural sugars, mainly fructose and glucose, which makes them an excellent source of energy. The remaining 30% consists of protein, fiber and various nutrients such as potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.

Immediate Available
€3.95

A nutritional treasure of health, for mental and physical well-being. Healthy snack for all hours, at home, work or school.

Ingredients: hazelnuts*10%, currants*20%, walnuts*15%, peanuts*5%, pumpkin seeds*10%, cashews*10%, sultanas*20%, almonds*10% Where * Product of organic farming

Immediate Available
€2.95

Pumpkin seeds come from the cucurbita family (cucurbita pepo) and are a natural and very nutritious product.

It is the most nutritious part of the pumpkin.

The oil, which they contain, between 40-50%, is rich in unsaturated fatty acids...

Immediate Available
€0.60

The sweet suggestions of Mix are the smartest idea and innovative solution for the lovers of sweet pleasures and not only!

No sugar, no calories, no preservatives

Ideal for: diabetics, vegans, people on a special diet low in carbohydrates and for all types of diet

Dissolve the contents of the envelope in 1.5-2 liters of water, mineral or carbonated. Alternatively, enjoy it in tea, yogurt, milk, vegetable drink, smoothie or dessert of your choice.

The easy dissolution of Mix allows us to prepare many desserts such as jellies, milkshakes, jams, syrups, etc. Mixes give an incredible taste to cakes, cookies, cupcakes, cocktails, but also to many recipes!

Immediate Available
€0.60

The sweet suggestions of Mix are the smartest idea and innovative solution for the lovers of sweet pleasures and not only!

No sugar, no calories, no preservatives

Ideal for: diabetics, vegans, people on a special diet low in carbohydrates and for all types of diet

Dissolve the contents of the envelope in 1.5-2 liters of water, mineral or carbonated. Alternatively, enjoy it in tea, yogurt, milk, vegetable drink, smoothie or dessert of your choice.

The easy dissolution of Mix allows us to prepare many desserts such as jellies, milkshakes, jams, syrups, etc. Mixes give an incredible taste to cakes, cookies, cupcakes, cocktails, but also to many recipes!

There are not enough products in stock
€0.60

The sweet suggestions of Mix are the smartest idea and innovative solution for the lovers of sweet pleasures and not only!

No sugar, no calories, no preservatives

Ideal for: diabetics, vegans, people on a special diet low in carbohydrates and for all types of diet

Dissolve the contents of the envelope in 1.5-2 liters of water, mineral or carbonated. Alternatively, enjoy it in tea, yogurt, milk, vegetable drink, smoothie or dessert of your choice.

The easy dissolution of Mix allows us to prepare many desserts such as jellies, milkshakes, jams, syrups, etc. Mixes give an incredible taste to cakes, cookies, cupcakes, cocktails, but also to many recipes!

Immediate Available
€0.60

The sweet suggestions of Mix are the smartest idea and innovative solution for the lovers of sweet pleasures and not only!

No sugar, no calories, no preservatives

Ideal for: diabetics, vegans, people on a special diet low in carbohydrates and for all types of diet

Dissolve the contents of the envelope in 1.5-2 liters of water, mineral or carbonated. Alternatively, enjoy it in tea, yogurt, milk, vegetable drink, smoothie or dessert of your choice.

The easy dissolution of Mix allows us to prepare many desserts such as jellies, milkshakes, jams, syrups, etc. Mixes give an incredible taste to cakes, cookies, cupcakes, cocktails, but also to many recipes!

Immediate Available
€0.60

The sweet suggestions of Mix are the smartest idea and innovative solution for the lovers of sweet pleasures and not only!

No sugar, no calories, no preservatives

Ideal for: diabetics, vegans, people on a special diet low in carbohydrates and for all types of diet

Dissolve the contents of the envelope in 1.5-2 liters of water, mineral or carbonated. Alternatively, enjoy it in tea, yogurt, milk, vegetable drink, smoothie or dessert of your choice.

The easy dissolution of Mix allows us to prepare many desserts such as jellies, milkshakes, jams, syrups, etc. Mixes give an incredible taste to cakes, cookies, cupcakes, cocktails, but also to many recipes!

Immediate Available
€0.60

The sweet suggestions of Mix are the smartest idea and innovative solution for the lovers of sweet pleasures and not only!

No sugar, no calories, no preservatives

Ideal for: diabetics, vegans, people on a special diet low in carbohydrates and for all types of diet

Dissolve the contents of the envelope in 1.5-2 liters of water, mineral or carbonated. Alternatively, enjoy it in tea, yogurt, milk, vegetable drink, smoothie or dessert of your choice.

The easy dissolution of Mix allows us to prepare many desserts such as jellies, milkshakes, jams, syrups, etc. Mixes give an incredible taste to cakes, cookies, cupcakes, cocktails, but also to many recipes!

Immediate Available
€0.60

The sweet suggestions of Mix are the smartest idea and innovative solution for the lovers of sweet pleasures and not only!

No sugar, no calories, no preservatives

Ideal for: diabetics, vegans, people on a special diet low in carbohydrates and for all types of diet

Dissolve the contents of the envelope in 1.5-2 liters of water, mineral or carbonated. Alternatively, enjoy it in tea, yogurt, milk, vegetable drink, smoothie or dessert of your choice.

The easy dissolution of Mix allows us to prepare many desserts such as jellies, milkshakes, jams, syrups, etc. Mixes give an incredible taste to cakes, cookies, cupcakes, cocktails, but also to many recipes!

Immediate Available
Top